mbrella is designed to handle very large and complex NAFTAs.
Here are some design considerations for how/what determines and parts' inclusion on a NAFTA report
- ITEM Country of Origin. Must be US, Mexico, or Canada
- ITEM BaseHS populated full 6 digits
- ITEM NetCost, NaftaCriterion, NaftaProducer values all populated(selected)
- ITEM NaftaState = Certified
- ITEM is NOT Archived
- The NAFTA Report runs from the Parent Org Selected and downwards. ALL Child, and Child-of-Child Orgs are included until hierarchy is exhausted.
- NOTE: You can run the NAFTA from any point in your Organizational Hierarchy to get individual NAFTAs for DIVISIONS, CUSTOMER GROUPS, or a single Child Org if you setup your hierarchy to suit your needs.