mbrella is built using the latest HTML5 standards to deliver its advanced functionality. Unfortunately, many old browsers are incompatible and simply do not work. Below is a recap of supported browsers and what is your best option by Operating System.
Recommendations by OS:
- We recommend Firefox or Chrome on Microsoft XP as IE 9 is not available for XP users.
- Users with IE 6, IE 7 simply will not work with our application. Users with IE 8 on Windows XP will have an impaired user experience and should consider Firefox or Chrome browsers as alternative to view and utilize mbrella 100%. Users should be on Windows XP service pack 3.
- Use Firefox , Chrome or upgrade to IE 9. Vista users can upgrade their browser to IE9 for full support.
- Any modern browser will work perfectly. IE 9, IE 10 both work on the latest OS versions offered by microsoft.
- Firefox, Chrome, Safari supported
- Firefox, Chrome supported
Internet Explorer Version Support
If you are using IE 8 or below, you should upgrade your IE browser to IE9 OR seek an alternative such as Firefox, Chrome, etc.
- IE 10: full support and functionality
- IE 9: full support and functionality
- IE 8: impaired - not supported going forward. Microsoft ends support for XP in April 2014. In the interim, use Firefox (with XP service pack 3)
- IE 7: does not work - no plans to support. Microsoft ends support in April 2014
- IE 6 : does not work - no plans to support. Microsoft no longer recommends IE6 as of March 4, 2011